Friday, December 21, 2007

Night on the town

Not really, but did go out with a couple coworkers. Some fireworks were going off, not sure why, just cause it's getting close to christmas?
Went to a bar. I drank about half of a beer, that was rather unpleasant but the guy had bought it for me so I played along.
Went to a club, it was slightly higher end but still almost no whiteys. Not really a cover charge, but you had to order an expensive drink (think my sprite was $5) to enter. Stood around and chatted for a while, then stood around and listened to the band. Haven't decided if I like it or not. I mean, a club is totally not my kind of place. And yet, I enjoyed listening to that kind of music (the kind of english music asians listen to) especially with live singers, and kindof like the group feeling. A pretty backup singer is also not bad. But then I'm still just standing around kindof lame, not dancing or drinking or chatting, so doesn't seem much fun. So when the other two decided to leave, I left too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home