Saturday, December 15, 2007

Edmonton week

again...

Got back to calgary sunday evening. Headed up to edmonton monday. Always a good time, figured I should take advantage of the opportunity. Though it felt like I should be in calgary doing something in preparation for my overseas rotation. Mostly played some games, tried to go for a hike in elk island but the weather went bad, but still got in some archery again. chatted and joked, the usual. Chris was super pleased with the 'souvenir' I got him from portland, which in turn made me very happy. Like when I go to G&E's place and see some stuff I gave them appearing to be enjoyed, makes me very happy.

Returned thursday, with almost perfect timing to complete my secret plans. Disobeyed some advice, and things worked out great and coincidentally I even got to feel like a hero, kindof, even if it was just my imagination telling me that.

With field rotations and trips to edmonton, in the period of time Oct 1 - Jan 15, I will have spent 29 nights in calgary, with 78 nights away. And depending on how things go in early-mid january, might continue racking up that away number. Not a bad thing, just kindof odd, especially re my condo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home