Thursday, December 20, 2007

In KK

Got to KK. But my luggage didn't. I'm gonna guess it's in Taipei. My coworker was supposed to pick his up in Taipei (as I original was) but didn't with the short connection, so he is also without his luggage. Got me down again. Oh well, naught that I can do about it. My brother survived a week in mauritius or something without his luggage.

Met the field manager, he seems like a good guy. Got a couple things setup. The hotel is very 'fancy', but I don't like it much, the room seems big but empty, uninviting, the bathroom also dim. At least I have internet (not wireless).

Tired from the trip and stupid stuff, was going to go out to try to buy clothes but it got mega rainy. Maybe tonight, but I kindof want this day to be done. Maybe tomorrow, though hopefully by then I won't have to.

Rest of the day just sent a few emails, went out to eat (at a touristy place) with the several coworkers, they're all pretty good except for the cigarette smoke abundance.

Really want this day to be done but there'll be a conference call in a while that I should try to stay up for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

Glad to hear you made it safely. It must be the Sandre curse coming to get you though... they just left for Denmark, I wonder if they also lost their luggage?!

2:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home