Saturday, December 22, 2007

Mistake

Went out to the same place with the same guy as last night (the other guy left today, and this guy leaves tomorrow). It was a bit earlier and less crowded, but otherwise similar. He left a little early, I stayed a bit cause I decided to talk to someone. So when the singers took a break, I went and said hello. The less-pretty one was the more talkative one. Even remembered seeing us the previous night. But somehow I excused myself pretty quickly. Was kicking myself afterwards. If I felt like talking to someone, and there I was talking to someone, why did I leave? And why when I realised that did I not immediately turn around and fix it? Oh well, I'll go again sometime and say Hi again. Though I'm concerned if work hours go crazy, I might not have another chance. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home