Saturday, December 08, 2007

Jiggly

Heard an ad on the radio for Jiggly, which considers itself a "gentleman's club". I didn't hear much of it, but I did hear how going there will lead to an increased chance of getting accepted into university, and other such claims. Yeah. Jiggly.

I might have to get an iPhone, just so I can fit in (though I don't think I need one). The first couple days here, there were two calgary coworkers here, and whenever we sat down for lunch together, immediately they'd both pull out their iPhones, and I'd feel so left out!

Portland's been okay. Haven't been able to go out much. Was supposed to have come back to calgary today, but got requested to stay a couple extra days, essentially to give the other guy a bit of time off since he's been working so much and getting burned out. I agreed to stay, though I actually had really been looking forward to something in calgary. Maybe I can go do something tomorrow afternoon.

One of the ROs is quite pissed off about losing his job. The other is unhappy but completely understands it, trying to focus on the positives, and wants to leave on good terms. I enjoy spending time with that guy much more. I went on a flight with him tonight, kindof train him on the new system he'll get to run for his last few weeks. Tomorrow I'll probably go up with the other guy, that won't be so nice. Also one of the pilots on that flight is my not-so-favorite pilot from last time I was here. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home