Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Portland

It's still autumn here, though less of the pretty autumn, as many of the leaves have now fallen. It's about 30 degrees warmer than it was in calgary, which is really nice. Still no snow here, though it's rained a bunch recently (though I brought the sunshine when I arrived yesterday apparently) and looking out the window right now (7:30 AM) I hope the plane arrived back earlier cause no way it can land in this fog.

Otherwise not much new to report from Portland. I saw that girl but don't think she saw or recognized me. Oh and learned that the aircraft mechanic that pretty much everyone disliked has been fired, he finally pissed too many people off and had given our company a really bad name with the people we were working with here. Heh and the racist/conspiracytheory pilot that people generally dislike is here and apparently just damaged another rental car (he destroyed one shortly after we started back in pueblo 6 weeks ago).

Oh, at a vietnamese restaurant the waitress told me the cook thought I must have been asian, cause americans only order pho but I ordered hu tieu. Interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home