Saturday, November 24, 2007

Good shopping day

Who would have thought it possible!

Firstly, I was going to 'manly' stores which made me feel all manly, walking around canadian tire, home depot, and revy.

On thursday I browsed around, and got some shelves at home depot, but got two different colours to see which looked better, knowing I'd have to return one. Friday I went to canadian tire to get a medicine cabinet I'd been comparison shopping for. Got it, and got a free 8-pack of lindor chocolates (which I mostly gave to my parents)! Then, went to home depot to return the bad colour shelf and get more good colours, and discovered the prices had all dropped to 50%! Lucky me! I also discovered a technology I want but didn't know if it existed: blinds that open from the top-down instead of just bottom-up. I'd never seen them before, and thought I might have to use that engineering degree to figure out how to design some. Which might have actually been interesting to do, maybe I'll still do it and see if I can mod my existing blinds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home