Sunday, June 18, 2006

Moved back

Packed things up wed and thur, and moved everything back home on thurs evening. Still busy though, so I essentially just made a big mess at my parents place with stuff everywhere. Landlord wasn't around so I didn't have a vaccuum and didn't retunr the key or get my deposit back. Went and did all that friday evening, but was pretty frustrated cause the landlord figured there was a bedset there when I moved in but it wasn't there now, and he couldn't find it. I did seem to recall a bedset, but I either gave it back to him or left it somewhere for him and used my own since I first moved in. So I had to show him the stuff I was using to prove it wasn't his, but still he seemed to want me to say I took it, which of course I wouldn't. He wasn't trying to rip me off or whatever, he did believe it was there before and gone now, but that's just him being confused and forgetful. So I got my deposit back and cleaned and gave the key back, but still had to listen to him talk about stuff I don't care about for a long time before I could get out, which was extra annoying cause I was in a hurry. But overall pleased to be out of there. And today I've even had a chance to unpack and clean up (and got a phone message from landlord that he discovered a roommate had the missing bedstuff).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home