Sunday, June 04, 2006

Moving back

So I let the landlord know that this would be my last half-month. I'm sufficiently sick of the place I'm at that I'm moving back to the parents place. The place I'm at simply isn't a very nice place, and the roommates aren't particularly good. Cleaning is very rare (cause I think I'm the only one who does any), sometimes I wake up to hear lots of swearing, that sort of thing. As for the other supposed benefits of moving out, I don't get the feeling of it being "my place" since it's temporary and shared with almost-strangers, and I'm not really any more 'independent' than when I was at home. And I can't really have company over here (not that there's really anyone to have over). Plus, I'm hardly ever home, for example today is the first time I've been able to do laundry in 6 days, cause I haven't had the hour and a half it takes to wash and dry and hang/fold before they crease up The biggest deterrent to returning home remains the smoke, which is less bad due to nice weather = windows open. And my parents will be away for July, which is nice. With an uncertain future, I'll see where I go from there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

Just be glad to get rid of the nasty roommates. No one needs that kind of bad energy around the house.

7:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carry on my wayward son,
For there'll be peace when you are done.
Lay your weary head to rest.
Now don't you blarg no more.

Be sure to leave an unopened can of orange juice concentrate hidden someplace before you leave... in about a month it'll explode and they'll be forced to clean!

9:04 a.m.  
Blogger ninjashowdown said...

I think it's a better of two evils thing... I'm sure once I'm home I'll be refreshed with all the reasons I wanted to move out, and once again wish I wasn't there. But also, like I said, parents should be away for July.

9:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home