Saturday, June 10, 2006

Vancouver

Seems everyone's going to Vancouver these days... but unfortunately noone's going at the same time. First Evelyn headed out there, now Sandi and Andre are out for the weekend. I'll be heading out for a wedding on July 2. Haven't even decided if I'll drive or fly yet. And it might be fun to stay a little while, I really like Vancouver, but I think it would be kindof boring if I were by myself, and possibly sad alone remembering all the great times of last summer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

Lindsay and Vince (my office mates) are out in Van for a conference, my friend Dave is coming next week for a conference, I bumped into Tim on the plane ride over to Van coming for a business meeting. Crazy!

It would be nice to drive over just because you'd have a little more mobility once in the city. But I think it will cost about the same to fly or drive because of the gas prices these days.

10:02 p.m.  
Blogger Silvenwolf said...

Actually, I think it's still more expensive to fly - Andre and I managed to drive to Vancouver and back to Calgary on 4 tanks of gas total = ~160$ (for 2) which is about 1/3 of plane tix.

The drive itself is quite nice unless if the weather is crappy. :) Some gorgeous views, unfortunately I was trying to get back before midnight and thus didn't stop for all the photo ops.

Guess the nice thing about a plane is that it's not a 10 hour drive one way (or 12 with detours and construction). :)

12:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home