Friday, June 09, 2006

I like it wet

So for the third time I think this season, I've been completely soaked by the time I've gotten home from work. Overall, it's not the rain coming down from above that's too bad, it's the water coming up from the bike tires. As nice as the wet-dirty ass and back are, maybe I should get a spash guard to stick on somehow. Overall, I don't mind the rain though, as long as I know I can get dry again sometime soon. I'll be doing the Bell City Chase this saturday, it's supposed to be wet for all of that too. (if you haven't heard of Bell City Chase, it's kindof like amazing race within the city, should be awesome. Check it out, www.bellcitychase.com. Hopefully I'll post all about it this weekend)

What I don't understand is, when I had a car without air conditioning, I could defog the windows just fine, and they didn't really fog up in the rain. Now that I have a car with air conditioning, the windows for up super-fast unless I have the air conditioning on to dehumidify. I've noticed it in other people's cars too, I don't understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home