Friday, June 09, 2006

Injuries

Knees were bothering me a bit, but I've raised the seat on my bike a bit, that should help. Shins were starting to bother me too, but I've got some proper runners now instead of the ~5 yr old cross-trainers I was using, that should help the shins and knees (I should have got the new shoes a month ago, but wasn't sure it was important!) The main thing though is that my shoulder's bothering me a bunch. Some sharp pains, seemingly at random as I move my arm around. Not continuous, not preventing me from lifting my arm, just random sharp pains. Enough to make me take a break from dragonboat at least, though I came out tuesday to try steering a bit, and will try some more later. But the shoulder was even bothering me after last Soldiers of Fitness thing, even though it was mostly running stuff, not shoulder stuff. I guess the pumping of the arms, or the general bounce in jogging. Really hope this shoulder doesn't make me have to drop that too. So annoying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

Hey old man, looks like you need to take a break!

:)

9:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home