Sunday, June 18, 2006

JET orientation / Q&A

Since hiking up a mountain isn't a good substitute for sleep, I was having trouble staying awake at the JET thing. Luckily there was Pocky and Hershey's kisses to keep my eyes open. Overall, it had some good info. At the end, headed out to Rose and Crown with Ashlee and Emilie, a couple of the people from the JET Japanese lessons we'd been taking. Overall, if I let it, the day could be quite depressing actually. Spend the whole day talking about JET, and how cool and amazing it's gonna be, except that I'm probably not going, so it's more like discussing all the great things that I'll miss out on. Oh well, I try not to let it bother me, and there is a small chance I'll still end up going. I should maybe look into other things a bit more, but I felt that JET really suits me, while private english schools don't. Maybe there are some other options that I haven't thought of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home