Thursday, January 03, 2008

Symbolism

Field manager's wife headed home today, and as I mentioned she really brightens everyone's day.

Shortly after she headed off to the airport, the skies started crying.

And by the time the field manager arrived back at the hotel, the christmas tree was gone.

Tonight I went to a club again for a short time. I became quite amused as I realised the filipino band was singing "play that funky music white boy" to a malaysian audience.

Couple days ago I got to sit in the copilot seat for a little while, including landing. Was kindof nervous on approach actually, seeing the ground rushing towards you from in front is much different than seeing it sideways out the window. Probably will get to sit in the copilot seat for the whole flight if I want to for the next little while actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home