Sunday, January 20, 2008

Emirates Flight

Already I was impressed some time ago when I found air canada gave you full control of what movie/tv you watched, let you start and pause and resume and skip whenever, etc. But now that's old news. I'm sure many do that now. Emirates does, except they've got over 500 movies/tv channels/radios to choose from. And it's well organized and fast (AirCanada is kindof annoyingly laid out and slow). Pretty sweet.

I listened to UK #1 hits from different years for a while. How amused I was when I changed to 1986 and heard "hold a chicken in the air, stick a deck chair up your nose..." I bet none of you have a clue what I'm talking about! (C, ask S, he might). Crazy brits.

Oh back in Singapore, was bored and tired during the day, didn't feel like doing much so just walked around. But it felt nice to be in a more modernized country surrounded by chinese again. In the evening got together with an old friend, that was great. I was annoyed at first that she was going to delay/cut short time with me to go do a church thing instead, but that ended up not happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home