Sunday, January 20, 2008

Taman Kinabalu

Wanted to go to Mt. Kinabalu the whole time, in fact I wanted to ascend it but as mentioned previously, realised that wasn't going to happen. Joined a group tour to Mt. Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Springs. But I ended up the only one of the group to actually go, so it was just me and the driver. At the hot springs/canopy walk I was behind some Japanese, so I decided to break out my japanese and start talking to them. Yeah, just a few words, but it was still good. Better than talking to noone. And at least I know much more Japanese than Malaysian. After moving to the kinabalu park, it started raining heavily so we couldn't really walk around trails, too bad. And it was thick clouds all day so I couldn't even really see the mountain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home