Saturday, August 18, 2007

If only working for intermap was this exciting

Dreamed again. Not sure how it started. First thing I recall is being somewhere in the field, and both STAR-3 and STAR-4 were flying nearby, and some jet fighter was shooting at them. No mega explosive missiles or anything, but even so our aircrafts are just sitting ducks compared to the fighter zooming around, not much they can do. I know they were both hit. Ok, then I think me and another guy (not sure if it was paul, or daniel, or vlad, or maybe neither) took off in a balloon in the hopes of escaping the area. I think the basket we were in got some holes punched into it. I think I then jumped out of the balloon with some hang glider contraption, but much cooler (not sure what happened to the person I was with). Somehow ended up in a small communications base on the side of a mountain. Lots of monitors, and a couple people working in there. I think it was dusk at this point. Some enemy helicopter was still around somewhere nearby. I think I was contacting the main base to let them know what was up and ask what to do. But before they could tell me anything, I looked up and out the large window, and saw the helicopter nearby slowly heading directly our way (think it reminds me of the helicopter at the beginning of Transformers movie, mysterious and intimidating). I said "looks like airwolf found us!" to whoever I was communicating with and immediately dove into a nearby hatch (not sure what happened to the com centre or the couple people there). It went down a long slide and such and ended up on the first or second floor of a hotel in town. Wasn't really sure what my plan was now. It was dark by that time. I think I headed outside, but I recalled hearing the evil guy (there was some main guy who was after me, and I think he had a kindof stupid sidekick) in the stairwell. I planned on him leaving the stairwell into the hotel while at the same time I'd go into it from outside a couple floors down and backtrack or something. But I think he heard me. Anyways, that's about all I remember. Come to think of it, I think there was a chunk of the dream with this guy after me at the beginning of the dream, and we were sneaking around many underground service corridors and up industrial elevators and stuff.

Dreams are awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home