Saturday, August 11, 2007

No Edmonton

Stayed at the dragonboat dinner too long, finally decided it wouldn't be such a good plan to start heading to edmonton at 11pm. Feel kindof bad to have ditched those plans. Oh well, just leave it till some weeks down the road. It was fun at the dragonboat dinner. Though of the 20 or so people who showed up after me, zero chose to sit by me, which I could interpret poorly. The Bolero restaurant was neat, they came by with big chunks of meat on skewers and cut bits off for you. Neat, especially if you're a big meat fan, but not so much my thing. Chatted till they were closing and we had to leave. I felt energetic for some reason, but noone wanted to stay out. Arnold said he's too old, and I realised afterwards that I was the youngest one there at the end, which is a little weird. Anyways, decided to look for a few people who were supposed to be dancing then going for bubble tea. I got no answer on the phone, but I felt like cruising around, so I decided to check out some bbt places anyways. Creep them out by just showing up without them telling me where. But alas I did not find them, and eventually tiredness hit and I suddenly felt sad and wanted to go home to bed. So I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home