Wednesday, August 15, 2007

feel like bloggin but not much to blog about

Forgot to mention I dreamed of steering dragonboat actually after the saturday festival. I don't remember much, but I remember at some point I ended up in the water, but I was still able to steer the boat from in the water, and I kindof liked it there, so I decided to stay, and we were cruising around glenmore with me in the water steering the boat. I remember going around the boats anchored near the canoe club. Yeah dreams aren't supposed to make sense.

Dan's back this week so I haven't been able to steer that boat, too bad, I liked it and hanging out with that team as well.

Got frustrated today about the office and society seeming so fake and also uncaring. But I was more annoyed on behalf of someone who probably wasn't annoyed so really it doesn't make much sense.

Played with circuit breakers at the condo. Is there any better way to find out what they're all for than to turn everything on and start flicking them to see what turns off? There's one that doesn't seem to control anything, and one room which seems to have no breaker.

Got a little letter at the condo. I was really excited, and really wondering who it could be from since it was neat 'girly' writing, but pretty much noone knows my condo's address. It definitely wasn't my cousin's writing. Daydreamed about maybe someone could have found out and been surprising me or something. Finally opened it, it was a 'thank you' business card from the mortgage broker. I was in the certain mood this afternoon that it really pissed me off. But it is a nice thing to do, even if it is more a business action (aka "please refer me to your friends").

Anyways should really go to bed now. Still haven't figure out why I got a queen size bed. The sheets on half of it remain completely smooth and untouched though I've been sleeping in the bed a couple weeks now. Just got the queen size cause that's what's 'expected' even if it's kindof pointless for someone like me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that "behalf of someone," me?

What's annoying?

12:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should make like my cats and manage to take up the entire bed some way or another.

12:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home