Sunday, December 24, 2006

Detox

While walking by a health foods store I saw some detox plan. I've heard of these before... the idea is there's toxins getting stored up in your organs, and then you can take this strict diet with various herbs or whatever for a couple weeks and it cleanses you (I'm sure there are variations on that idea). You probably feel crappy for some of the time you're taking it, but then you're supposed to feel better afterwards, have more energy, less cravings (esp for bad stuff), etc. I've been curious about it for a long time. I've heard from some people that it really works, but I'm still a skeptic and have discussed it with other skeptics before. I wonder. Maybe rather than just asking others if they've tried and know if it works, I will give it a try and people can ask me for my opinion on it. I'm sure I'll write some blog entries if I do do it. Though of course it'll never be as entertaining as the Monkey Chow Diaries

1 Comments:

Blogger Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

I need a detox too after eating so much unhealthy food this Xmas! I think I need to go vegetarian for a month or so to purge all the nasty meat toxins from my body. hehe :)

12:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home