Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Northern (southern) exposure

Carmen told me about a Campus Security alert, and I thought it was too funny to not post here... Apparently yesterday about 9 pm, a man appeared to be "exposing his genitals." Haha! Ok, you gotta be pretty messed up to be exposing yourself in the first place, but doing so in -36 Celsius windchill?!

Watched a Brian Keating talk tonight with Evelyn (who I happened to see my first Brian Keating talk with a couple yrs ago). A lot of the video was stuff we'd seen before, but he's such a good enthusiastic speaker it was still fun! One of the coolest things was seeing some Wechiau Hippos Sanctuary stuff... it was like "I stayed in that mud hut! I poured cold water on myself behind that little wall! (shower)" Anyways, seeing the presentation reminds me there's so many places in the world left to go. Would be nice to have a lifestyle that allows me to do that. But don't know if I'd actually take advantage of it if I did. Also nice to have someone to go places with.

Forgot to mention, on friday on the way to U of C with Carmen, got checked on the C-train for the first time ever! Now I can't say I've never been checked! :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

One year we should get our acts together and plan a huge expedition for Mt. Kili. I know several people who are interested. We just need to get the initiative to start training and organizing! :)

3:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home