Friday, February 11, 2011

Bunga-bunga

The most awesome Indonesian words I have learned... On valentines day, I'm going to give my girlfriend some bunga-bunga! Oh yeah! Sounds dirty huh? Bunga-bunga actually means flowers in Indonesian.

As for girlfriend... i sortof maybe do have one... If so, would be the first time ever for valentines day, feel a little nervous and don't really know what I'm doing. Actually, really don't know what I'm doing at all regarding her. It's ridiculous to try to start a relationship with someone who doesn't speak the same language as me and lives in a different country and culture and religion etc... Totally stupid idea. but still...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, multicultural relationships are tons of fun!

And hey, this might just kickstart a desire to learn Indonesian.

10:45 a.m.  
Blogger ninjashowdown said...

easy to say "fun"

9:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently, bunga bunga is dirty... at least according to the Italian Prime Minister

2:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can certainly say you'll learn a lot from each other.

I sure have myself. And hey, you might learn new things about yourself that you otherwise would not have discovered.

FYI, I'm still putting the knife on the wrong side for table settings.

2:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I want some bunga bunga too.

11:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home