Monday, May 18, 2009

Heart Mountain

Wanted to go hiking, chose heart mountain, remembering that it's "not too bad." At least, I remember telling friends that a few years back. And I remember them disagreeing after actually doing it. Anyways, did it again, with a different friend. Man it was worse than I remember. Even had myself a little freak-out after the climbing part on the way up, though it was surprisingly no prob on the way down. The distance elevation is not bad, just the terrain is tough, especially on the way down, using your hands a lot and constantly figuring out where would be best to step, on and on and on relentlessly. Yeah, way worse than I remember, must be getting old.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should post pics of your trips!
I'll be home for the summer, so we should meet up if your around.

Andrew

1:31 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you were a climber it probably wouldn't be so bad.

Carol

1:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home