Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A decade behind

I was on a United flight for 13 hours from Sydney to Los Angeles. Big mistake, and I feel ashamed to have supported that airline. The seats didn't even have screens in them! I was on a cathay flight almost a decade ago which had those installed. I think essentially all major airlines based outside of north america not only have screens in seats, but have video on demand. Can't believe how behind USA is. The flight attendants weren't even friendly. Of course the food wasn't as good as on asian airlines, but that's just my preference maybe. Normally I go to the galley and help myself to snacks if I want any. Can even have noodles if you want. This time, I was told to wait till they came by later. Ugh. Gonna try hard to avoid them next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home