Friday, May 15, 2009

Blinds

When I moved into my condo, I had the brilliant idea that there should be blinds that not only pull up from the bottom, but pull down from the top. That way, I could leave the top open to get light, without having the bottom open to let people look into my place. I searched many places and only found one not-so-good solution, so forgot about it.

Was at home depot today, saw blinds and with just a quick glance around, there were no less than three very prominent dual-opening blinds! I guess it was a good idea finally catching on afterall. Now to make some measurements and see how expensive it is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are well worth it... coming from someone who has all her windows covered in dual-opening blinds.

1:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home