Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Productive Day

Firstly, got some useful work done, which is always good. But the best part was that my lunchtime comments have planted a seed that should become a soda cracker (Saltine, Premium Plus) eating contest to coincide with the end of month company lunch! It's feasible cause it's not something gross like living crawly things, or dangerous like shots of tobasco or eating 50 hot dogs. It's just plain difficult.

Anyways, I looked to see if there's a record, and while I couldn't find one, I did come across the Guinness World Records website. The most amusing category is the Unusual Skills category. It's got tons of rediculous stuff to make you laugh, but I've compiled my favorite three here (it was a hard choice for #3!). One had me crying I was laughing so hard! (these are the titles direct ftom the website)

3) MOST BEES IN MOUTH

2) FASTEST COAL SHOVELLING BY A MALE USING A BANJO

1) MOST KICKS TO THE HEAD IN ONE MINUTE (SELF)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home