Friday, March 03, 2006

Yay, tax time!

All the T4s and such are in! I don't know if I'm some kind of a perv, but actually kindof like doing taxes at this time of year. Filling in the little boxes, going here and there to other forms to find the numbers, it's like "choose your own adventure" or something! Anyways, this year I'm getting $250 back, and carrying forward a bunch of Tuition and RRSP (of course, that just means I didn't earn much this year). Feels much better than last year's kick in the crotch of having to write a $3300 cheque to the government.

1 Comments:

Blogger Silvenwolf said...

I like tax time when the T5's start rolling in. :)

Now, I have yet to get to the point of owing the govt any more other monies that I haven't paid already with my paycheque. ;)

12:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home