Saturday, January 21, 2006

Vancouver

I was listening to the radio talking about the need for transit patrol officers to be armed in Vancouver, and I was thinking how much I want to go live in Vancouver. Seems kindof strange that negative talk made me think of how much I want to go back. That in turn reminded me of how I ended up in Vancouver this past summer... on the Explore application, I had written down my top two choices of Montreal and Ottawa, and was debating about what to put for my third choice, and then the news showed coverage of flooding and landslides taking place in Vancouver, and somehow that made up my mind to put down Vancouver as my third choice. And that's what I ended up getting.

The thought that only just occurred to me now, is that flooding in Vancouver made me go there, and then it was during my time there that Calgary had the worst flooding ever. (insert spooky mysterious music here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home