Saturday, January 21, 2006

work dream

Dream involved people at work. Though it's pretty sketchy in my mind now. I think we were at a picnic barbequeue type of thing, sitting at a long table. First, some impulse response plots I made (but don't really know anything about) were presented to the VP guy, and he was asking whether the peak reached 0 or just got close. I didn't know, told him to ask Ming. Ming seemed to think they did. Somehow somepoint after that, the slides became about the nutrition content of the food we were eating at this barbequeue. At some point I went for more food, offering to get other people more stuff. I remember Tom leaving, and he didn't eat all his grated cheese and I bugged him about it. That's about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

Hehe, so I see Africa and my field work is also getting into your dreams. Yah for protein content of leaves!

5:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home