Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lost and not found

When I dropped my car off, I thought I was just leaving it there for a couple weeks to get repaired, so, I didn't bother taking everything out of it. Well, it was declared a write off and apparently they moved it and finally told me where a month later. Was a buissance to have to drive out of town for that, but, the more upsetting thing was that some of my stuff was gone. Some things were still there, but others were gone. Nothing with too high of a monetary value, maybe $100 total, but more upset to lose something personally valuable, a souvenir from a trip 10 years ago. The strangest thing for them to have lost is the license plate, how do you lose something bolted on to the vehicle? So far, basically everyone just shrugs their shoulders. Just another failure of theirs in my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home