Tuesday, March 08, 2011

XC ski 2

Monday, my second time skiing. There was a debate between C and The J about which trail to take, based on my lack of skill. Ended up trying the more challenging one. Conditions were slow and sticky, so it turned out ok. Actually because of that some parts felt too slow. I was starting to think I wasn't going to fall at all, as we were more than halfway done and still no problem, but then we went down a black part and I almost made it but not quite. At least that fall was actually a little fun, cause it didn't hurt, and was going fast so it was a bit fun sliding a distance along the ground. Later on in the day though, I fell three more times within a couple of minutes, and that was pretty lame and I felt really crappy about it. Oh well. Will do better next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home