Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Asia trip

Since work is sending me to Malaysia for work at the end of november (remember my annoyance about the schedule?) I've decided to have work send me there sooner, and spend some time touring beforehand. I'd be interested in other parts of the world, but if I'm already in the area, avoiding international airfare makes asia the most worthwhile. Other places can wait till later.

Decided to do GAP adventures stuff. Should be far more fun traveling in a small group compared to by myself, and people I know have been pretty satisfied with GAP. Since I left plans kindof late, my choices became a bit limited... I'd been considering bali+lombok but bali was sold out. I also wanted to try some less common places... everyone does Thailand, and Vietnam, so I've chosen one through Cambodia (admitedly that's become pretty common) and a continuation of it that goes back through Laos. Would have also been interested in some of the other places like Burma, Bhutan, Bangladesh, but none of them seemed to fit well.

Of course, I'd love for someone I know to join me!

Anyways just need to finalize how I'll get there and back from our work office, get visas etc (hopefully not a pain in the butt), and should be off to a few weeks of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home