Sunday, September 07, 2008

Unitarianism

Lovejoy: We also have Unitarian ice cream. [hands Lisa an empty bowl]
Lisa: There's nothing here.
Lovejoy: Exactly.

I went to the First Unitarian Society for a "sermon" this morning. Before this week, I knew nothing about unitarianism, but someone jokingly told me to go there and ask for some unitarian ice cream. I learned that unitarian is a very non-religious religion. Just some general nice philosophies and spiritual encouragement. That's why the reverend on the simpson'simplied unitarianism is empty. But overall I kindof like it. Might need to look into it a bit more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

How full was the church? I wonder if it's dying like most of the other liberal sects of Christianity.

7:58 p.m.  
Blogger ninjashowdown said...

It's not really part of christianity.
The sermon I attended was the last one in that particular hall, as from now on they'll all be in a newly built larger hall.

12:52 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

mind send me an email?
Belindalin77@gmail.com

1:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home