Thursday, September 18, 2008

Schedule piss-off

So I was told for some time that I'd be heading to malaysia late october, and someone else would take over end of november. But then a rough schedule came along showing that someone else would go late october, and I'd take over end of november. I asked for clarification but got mostly ignored, one person reiterated the first situation, but I guess he wasn't the one ultimately in control. I wanted the first to be working with a mechanic I like, the FM and pilot that I was in malaysia with before and liked being there with. I didn't want the second cause it had the one FM who I really don't enjoy being around, also probably means working christmas and new years away from home again. Also, cause of what I'd been told, I'd been spending a bunch of time making plans around the schedule, like head there, do this trip, then maybe that, end up back about the time that work starts and just vacation a little more if things are delayed. Had even made some arrangements at home based on being on the early rotation. But all that's screwed and a waste of time, cause today it sounds like for sure I'll be on the second rotation. Really annoyed, don't like them screwing with the schedule like that. Like, problems caused by foreign government permit delays and such are understandable, but this was just retarded and unnecessary.

Anyways, looks like I'll have about 2 months off starting in a week. Anyone want to go do something?

Operation communication blackout is still pending.

1 Comments:

Blogger Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

I have lots of TVG stuff to do if you're bored and need some work! haha :) You can be me for a month, how about that? This might even beat the Ghana field assistant position b/c it'd be hard work in Calgary for zero dollars! haha :)

4:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home