Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ribbon creek/falls/lake

Finally after several weeks, got out hiking again. It was really nice. A fairly big group of 9. I spent more time hanging at the back on the way up this time. Saw several little waterfalls along the creek, then the big main one was pretty nice... very wide and flat. A few of us continued to the lake, that felt good to, do something a little more intense, and it involved using some chains. We caught up to the group that didn't do the lake exactly when I thought we would (which was probably more luck than good estimation).

One major concern though, my left ankle started hurting again, kindof like it did on the previous hike... but this time i was wearing my old boots... so I can't fully blame the ankle issue on the new boots, which means it's something internal to my ankle. Which is a concern, cause I don't want one of my favorite things to have become a painful thing. Maybe I can see a pediatrist, or orthopedic guy, or whatever it is. Though maybe I'll wait till I have some health coverage

1 Comments:

Blogger Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

I think it's a podiatrist... I was thinking of seeing a physiotherapist or a sports med doc for rehab on my ankle too. Physio should be covered but not the other....

11:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home