Thursday, June 21, 2007

Welcome to Summer

(officially)

Haven't been up to much... Last friday I got my cousin and a couple of his friends to join me to go hang out at a pub and listen to Fraid Knot... but everyone seemed tired from the work week and the intermission was too long so people started heading home early (11-something). Weekend spent in furniture stores... real shopping is so exhausting. Sunday afternoon only a few people showed up to dragonboat so it had to be cancelled (it was raining but not too bad). Work week pretty standard... came in extra early to run some errands... I like it actually, the air is fresher and there's less traffic etc. Fresh air smell makes me think of... that's right, hiking. Esp nighthikes. Don't know what I'm up to on weekends, might be out of town the next three weekends... Maybe edmonton this weekend (though we didn't discuss it), maybe hiking/camping next weekend (though it's possession date), and lethbridge dragonboat the following weekend (though I discovered only few people I know / cool people are there, it seems largely the "parents" team). But maybe I'll end up staying here for all three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home