Monday, May 28, 2007

Sunday

Chanting, Jai, then down to the Lilac festival... Super crowded, mostly just booths selling stuff, or food, and a few performers. I heard a tin whistle and was drawn like a moth to a flame (is that the right expression?) to an east-coast/celtic-rock band (called "Fraid Knot") playing at Joyce on fourth, which I enjoyed till the wrapped things up and I started heading home. Surprisingly Richerd was the only friend I ran into. Evening was nothing special.

Japanese cultural stuff, hiking, chinese temple stuff and food, hanging out in some crowds, celtic party music... what a totally "scott" weekend (unfortunately including the point about doing each activity by myself). Only thing really missing was dragonboat and maybe a vietnamese restaurant.

But holy smokes are my quads sore, don't think it was ever this bad after any hikes last year... If you want a laugh, just get me to try to go up or down some stairs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home