Sunday, May 20, 2007

Kananaskis

I finally went for my first hike of the year this weekend. (I was on hike #4 by this time last year). Almost everyone was going away for the long weekend, but one of evelyn's friends who I've met a couple times was going, so I joined up with her and her friend. It was nice and relaxing, and good to be out again. Unfortunately the people I hiked with most last year have all left the intermap calgary office, for field positions or for another job, so I'll probably be hiking less and doing less 'hardcore' hikes. I miss them :)

Other than that, nothing too interesting happening. Went with G&E to meet Phil Koeghan (host of amazing race) who was signing books last tuesday. That was kindof neat, but it took a couple hours waiting in line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home