Friday, May 25, 2007

Mystery solved

Now I know who said hi to me in prince's island park 3 or 4 weeks ago... it was jamie's wife, signe! I'm still more interested in who gave me a look of potential recognition in the plus-15 earlier this week.

Snow! On the news it showed some surprised people, shows how quickly calgary is growing, any calgarian would just complain a bit but not be surprised. It's still sad though for all the trees that get damaged by this, and how it wipes out the may tree flowers (but hopefully the lilacs are here pretty soon!)

Busses look so naked these days, it's weird. Many have no ads, not even the transit-coloured lines. Is this some kind of job action? I guess one of the governing questions about the dispute in my mind is how essential are transit services? I could argue both ways. Especially with so many people wanting the urban-sprawl suburbia lifestyle.

Little Shop of Horrors playing at the pumphouse theatre in the next couple weeks, might be fun to see. $20 regular, $10 tuesdays (but I'm already seeing something this tuesday, and don't want to skip many tuesday practices. Oh well. No Rick Moranis anyways :)

Heard on the radio it's Star Wars 30 anniversary. Hmm I still haven't seen the whole first trilogy :P

Actually i just discovered I also haven't seen any of the movies currently playing in theatres (including cheap/old theatres!) though there are several I'd like to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home