Thursday, April 19, 2007

Weather

Went outside after work yesterday, felt the icy drizzle, and thought "feels like dragonboat weather!" Honestly, it's rarely like that for dragonboating, I don't think it was at all last year, but when it is, you remember it.

Provincial budget came out. People's reaction: "WE WANT MORE MONEY!" Wow, I never would have expected that.

Another one's gone. This time, it's Alvin. He's going to Prague for a year. Slowly but surely everyone I have fun with at Intermap is disappearing. Upon coming back from my trip, David was gone, as well as my officemate Sotirios (though he often annoyed me, it was kindof nice having someone around). Some months ago Jon left, and some months before that it was Steve, and Don. A lot of the people around there are still cool, but rarely leave their offices and just not really people I chat with or see outside of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home