Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sub-marine soccer

Had last scuba diving class. Did the final exam, then had the option of going in the water or not. Most people left right away so I wasn't sure it was worthwhile. Didn't feel much need or interest in practicing things I learned, and while floating around at the bottom of a pool is kindof neat, it's not that much fun. But I went in anyways. Turns out, it can be fun! They had a couple toys, including a ball. So we took off our fins and kicked it around a bunch. It was cool in my mind cause you could pretend you're in the matrix or crouching tiger or something, and jump up off the floor or run up a wall, go completely sideways or beyond. Don't think I'd ever kicked something above my head before without finding myself lying on the floor in pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home