Thursday, February 08, 2007

I want my ring back

Monday I lost my iron ring :( :( :( I don't know where it could be. I'm sure I had it sometime at work, but it was gone by the time I was heading off to scuba lessons. I have a couple ideas, but they're really far stretches, but that's all I have. (I slipped and fell on the way home... but I doubt it would suddenly come off from that... and the heel of my hand hurt so i was looking at it, wouldn't I have noticed at that point if something was amiss? Maybe not.) I've searched over and over the last few days. Searched all the likely places, and many unlikely places that don't make any sense but you gotta search there anyways! Don't know how it could have disappeared. I really hope it shows up though. Been wearing it over 4 1/2 years now, except for holidays where I was afraid to lose it, and for short times when I let someone special hold on to it for me. Doesn't cost much to buy a new one, but it's just not the same.

It's really bugging me, but no, I don't think I'm gonna start calling it "my precioussssss."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the first replacement is free. But don't hold me to that...

9:27 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can have mine, i never wear it

8:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, the "my precious" guy is freaky. don't do that or I'll hide away from you from now on.

1:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home