Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ducks

Ducks are still among my favorite animal. Not cause they're particularly majestic, or that cool, but they're just so incredibly cute! The sounds they make, the way they wiggle their tails, teh way they pivot 90 degrees to go face down under water, etc. Yah so cute. Also, I've always thought it's cool to be able to walk, swim, and fly.

It was so nice out yesterday, I went for a walk. Ended up going around prince's island. At the east end, there's a pond, and there must have been at least 200 duckies there! (and a crapload of geese, but I don't like them much). I stood there for ages watching them until it started getting too cold. I wanted to take a picture or two, but didn't have my camera. I saw someone else taking pictures, so I gave him my email address and asked him to send some, I wonder if he will.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They also taste good.... mmmmmm peking duck.

Martin

11:12 a.m.  
Blogger Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

Did you hear all your cute mallard ducks are dying? They don't know what the cause is...

4:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, Agree with Martin!!

They taste very good!!
BBQed Muhahahah

11:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home