Saturday, August 20, 2005

Farewell to BFMS

Probably the last post I'll make before travelling. Tomorrow is wrapping things up, and the next morning Julie and I are off. I have modified my plans a little, I will skip Bui cause it's a little risky time-wise (esp transport-wise), and my schedule was already pressed a bit. Now also if I find some other travellers to hang out with, I can do that for some time while still getting to see things I want to see.

Will miss this place a bit, it has been my home for a month. But at the same time, I am not that much attached to it. There have been a few good people I met here, hopefully will visit them again as we pass through on Sept 6 with Geoff.

Better go find a trotro back to the sanctuary or I could get stuck here!

PS sorry to those who post comments I don't have much time to reply to them, but I love receiving them!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I really really hope that your letter shows up before you depart BFMS!!

-Sandi

1:40 a.m.  
Blogger Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

Ha, well it didn't. But if I get the letter before I leave BFMS I will hand deliver it to Scott when I see him in Kumasi. (He's smart not to meet Geoff and I in Accra!) Of course, if he meets some cooler tourists up north, he may travel with them instead of me and Geoff. Then he'll have to wait until Calgary to get his letter!

7:54 a.m.  
Blogger Silvenwolf said...

Hahaha!

Much thanks Evelyn, sigh, guess this time the post office gods weren't with me.

I think you and Geoff have some well deserved alone time coming. And the best moment is just simply seeing them again!

Well I suppose the thought counts... oh, and I left some comments in your blog, Ev, to hopefully eat away some of that open time you've got.

9:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home