Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Surplus sales

Had to miss part of the afternoon for an appointment, so with the remaining part I checked out the provincial government surplus place. In the "Cash and Carry" area, there were lots of tables, chairs, desk, and filing cabinets, as expected. Nothing too special, but cheap. You can get a gigantic CRT TV for $5. But, it was the Auction section that amazed me! There was all sorts of crazy stuff there! Especially medical stuff! Like, ultrasound machines, defibrillators, respirators, blood coagulators, giant chemical analysis machines, and devices I couldn't identify or see a label. Sure, some of the things would only be sold to a professional, but most were for anyone. And even then, I kindof hope my medic is not using devices on me that he got for a few bucks at the surplus warehouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home