Thursday, October 01, 2009

Renew blogging

Stopped blogging for a chunk of summer, decided to start writing a bit again, though out of the habit. Lets see... Was in Malaysia for a month of work then traveled for a couple weeks with a hong kong friend... hadn't planned to, but the chance to travel with someone for once was too good an opportunity to pass up. My sneaky plan regarding my chosen flight home didn't work out, as someone's flight got delayed :( Unfortunately by traveling I missed seeing a couple out of town friends in calgary who I don't see for years at a time, so it was a hefty price to pay. Got back into dragonboat, though it took me a little while to ramp up, and didn't go to any festival until I found I was still around here in late september and could go to kelowna. I had several weeks off, but could have been called back to work any day so couldn't plan anything major. Finally with no field work, got pulled back into the office. I don't like it, but no choice really. That's were I am now. Yeah, missed out on about a thousand details and small events but oh well can't write it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home