Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bike repair

There appeared to be more problems with the bike than I thought (bent axle, etc) and thus cost more than expected. Was thinking whether I should actually do it... this bikes getting pretty old now, a new wal-mart $150 bike would probably match it in quality, maybe it's not worth repairing. Oh well, will keep it going a while longer, if I did get something new I might get something much nicer. Also have considered "folding bikes" that you can collapse into a small-ish container so it's easy to store and to take traveling, I think that could be quite handy for me. Unfortunately the ones I looked at so far (and probably all I will look at in the future, due to their nature) were too small for me, too uncomfortable to ride. See, people who complain they're too short, here's another bonus for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home