Thursday, June 11, 2009

The longest time (new version)

This time I'm referring to the itinerary I just got in my inbox. I'm going to malaysia, via hong kong, which is great. The stupid thing is, to get to hong kong instead of the usual vancouver stopover, I've got a toronto stopover! Nothing like starting my trip by flying 4 hrs in the completely wrong direction! 30h20m from calgary take off to miri landing (plus time in airport before and after), that's several hours longer than it took to get to australia! (Not sure how it compares to my flight to Ghana 2005, but that was semi-intentional, saving personal money and also visiting Dubai)

Ok, looking a bit further, I could do it cheaper than them just by visiting the airlines websites. I'd spend much less time on a plane, and spend some time in hong kong. Think I will suggest, though now they've already booked it, probably won't want to change.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, would you be able to spend any time in HK?

Carol

9:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home