Friday, June 05, 2009

City Chase

Didn't know if I'd be in town, so I waited. Then when I knew I could do it again, looked for a partner, but couldn't find any. Former partners the Jay and Jay-son were unavailable. Tried to get ahold of Jay-me, have always thought he'd make an awesome partner actually, but we've lost touch. Even asked Jay-net (ok that's stretched the pronounciation too far) but another no go. A few other misc non-jay attempts failed. I even considered taking a teddy bear in a backpack as my partner, that would be awesome too, but I remember some challenges actually require two autonomous people.

I probably could have found someone if I had tried harder, but perhaps fate was sparing me some pain, as the forecast is about 4 degrees and snow for city chase day. We know winter and I don't function together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home