Monday, May 26, 2008

Things I'm considering

especially since I'm at home during the summer. Most things have been on the list a few years, maybe I'll actually do some of them. Let me know if you're interested too, maybe we can do it together...

Sailing lessons - small boats on glenmore, though it would be cooler to be part of a crew on a big ship.

Kayaking lessons - though I've been around mayne island near vancouver, didn't seem there's much to know, so maybe river or whitewater courses?

Survival course - I know a friend took a Karamat one a couple years ago, it's in early July, you'd need time off to do it though.

Stowaway on a train - there are places it goes slow enough to hop onboard, maybe a flat-car or something, would be neat (though illegal I'm sure) to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home